Music is a form of art which i think is very important to our life. Just as something as simple as a clap can be formed into a beautiful song. Without music, our life will be so dull and quiet. The sound of birds chirping in the morning, the laughter of children in the evening and the cricket sound is also a form of music.
Music are also told to have a healing effect towards the soul. I totally agree with this statement based on my own experience. Everytime i feel sad or angry or even happy, i can express it by playing the guitar. A classical song will be played if I am sad, a heavy death-metal song when I am angry and just some good random song when I am feeling happy.
Playing a musical instrument is a good thing. It trains our mind to be more creative. Example of musical instruments are piano, guitar, violin, drums, bass and many more. If these instruments are played together, it can produced a very harmony and beautiful song.
To be continued.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment