Take note: This blog is created only for academic purposes.
It is impossible to start anything without an introduction. Everything which has a beginning, requires an introduction right?
It is impossible to start anything without an introduction. Everything which has a beginning, requires an introduction right?
My given name is Muhammad Hafiz b Mohamed Azri. People call me Hafiz for short. This coming 1st of June shall be the day where i will turn nineteen. Throughout my life, i have resided in two places (so far), which is Taman Tun Doktor Ismail and also Bukit Jelutong. Truth to be told, i am a very simple guy. I am pretty stubborn, and i hold strongly to whatever notions i believe. I'm known well for my temper, usually people would know better than to provoke me. I can be a good friend, but also a bad enemy.
I am fond of my family. I am blessed with two very understanding and supportive parents, and five other siblings who each have their own unique characteristics. To me, my family is my top priority. Via hierarchy, Allah is on top, followed by my blood family and then my friends. Without them, i wouldn't have been the person i am now.
You know how people can be talented in so many ways. For me, music has always been my passion. I play the guitar. Through music i am able to connect my feelings, in a physical way. Some people can't understand and appreciate the importance of music. To me, music is the best medium for me to express my thoughts and emotions. I also play music to challenge myself by playing those hard songs to improve myself.
With the existence of this blog, i hope i'd be able to share my views and learn something new. That's all for now. Welcome to my blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment